JOB TITLE: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT –
TATA GLOBAL BEVERAGES GB LTD
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
LOCATION: GREENFORD, MIDDLESEX, UK
PACKAGE: £60,000 – £65,000 p.a. plus benefits
CLOSING DATE: 5th JULY 2015
Working within the global BI team, this role based in Greenford, Middlesex focuses on the detailed design, technical development and support of solutions on the SAP Business Intelligence platform. The role provides one of the main interfaces between the Global BI team, the various UK based business functions, IT project managers and systems architects to deliver small enhancements through to large projects. This is a standalone position and with no direct line management responsibility.
The incumbent will be accountable for:
- Establishing and maintaining high levels of customer service across multiple stakeholders on behalf of the global B.I team
- Detailed technical design, development and support of the SAP Business Warehouse processes and systems with a primary focus on the UK
- interacting with and supporting other team members on a global level to deliver cross market solutions and support (e.g Australia, Canada, India and US)
- Ensuring integrity of data and processes within B.I platform
- Contributing to the development and embedding of best/good practice relating to all aspects of the development and operation of the B.I platform.
- Liaising with the applications support and architecture teams to deliver against the BI strategy and goals
- Promote and extend the usage of the BI platform
- Enhance the usability and quality of the existing BI platform
Experience and qualification required:
- Extensive experience working within SAP BW environment
- SAP IP experience with at least 2 end to end implementation experience.
- Minimum 2 end to end SAP BW/BI implementation experience.
- Excellent customer facing capabilities.
- Extensive experience in requirement gathering, data modelling and development.
- Expert in analysis and design of BI/Planning applications and programs
- In depth functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP BW specifically focussed on SD, FI, CO, MM and PP.
- Expert working experience on data warehousing concepts and implementing LSA.
- Expert understanding of IP design principles including knowledge of planning levels, characteristic restrictions, standard IP planning functions and planning sequences.
- In depth working experience of creating custom planning functions using FOX and OO ABAP.
- Well versed with performance considerations related to developing scalable planning solutions.
- Exposure to other planning tools such as SEM-BPS and SAP BPC highly desirable
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter, quoting reference EMEA18 in the subject heading of your email, to :
The closing date for this vacancy is 5th July 2015